University Admission Interview Preparation
Being invited for an admission interview is your best chance to show your university why you are different from other candidates! It is normal to feel nervous when you have an interview, however, if you prepare and practise, your chances of succeeding are much greater! This course prepares you to make a good impression in your interview by practising how to answer questions in an appropriate manner!
Requirements: A minimum of English at intermediate level (B1)
All course materials are provided by us!
- Popular university admission interview questions
- How to express yourself clearly
- Discover how to use your voice to transmit confidence
- The importance of body language to build rapport with the interviewer
- Giving convincing answers to interview questions
- Creating your own Q&A bank
- Preparation techniques
- Politeness strategies
- Mock admission interview
This 1 day course has been designed for anyone who is applying for university where English is the main language and who wants the extra confidence boost before their university admission interview.
What will I achieve in this 1 day training course?
Your Tutor will give you invaluable tricks and tips to impress your university interviewer! You will be exposed to preparation techniques to ensure you succeed on the day of your interview! You will have the opportunity to have a mock interview with our Training Tutors with instant feedback on your performance.
What are the Benefits of doing this course?
- Our tutors are available 24/7 to assist and guide you. It is our sole objective to help you enhance your English language skills. We take pride in working with a team of tutors who are native English speakers, highly qualified and experienced at teaching.
- Our tutors provide you with detailed and individual feedback, both in the live sessions and for the work you complete online in your own free time.
- We can customise this course for your specific needs. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any queries you have.
You can attend our online lessons using various devices such as androids, laptops, desktop computers, iPads, writing tablets and writing pens.