Conversation & Pronunciation
This 21 day course focuses on everyday conversational English to help you become more confident when communicating at work, at an educational institute or in social situations.
A minimum of English at Elementary level (A2)
All course materials are provided by us!
- A strong focus on pronunciation using the phonemic chart
- A focus on features of connected speech
- Work on sentence stress and intonation patterns
- Different communication strategies for different situations
- A variety of Speaking tasks
- Conversations about topics which interest you
- Role plays to practise all of the above
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to polish their speaking skills or develop their conversational skills, including those working from or based at home.
What will I achieve in this course?
You will gain a deeper understanding of different features of spoken English (individual phonemes, connected speech, intonation and sentence stress). You will develop your speaking skills by practising with a Live Tutor who will give you instant feedback. You will gain techniques to be able to express yourself more fluently and clearly, therefore increasing your confidence to use your English speaking skills in a natural and spontaneous way.
What are the Benefits of doing this course?
- Our tutors are available 24/7 to assist and guide you. It is our sole objective to help you enhance your English language skills. We take pride in working with a team of tutors who are native English speakers, highly qualified and experienced at teaching.
- Our tutors provide you with detailed and individual feedback, both in the live sessions and for the work you complete online in your own free time.
- We can customise this course for your specific needs. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any queries you have.
You can attend our online lessons using various devices such as androids, laptops, desktop computers, iPads, writing tablets and writing pens.`