If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refund policy.
The following terms are applicable for any subscription You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Regent Studies
- Subscription refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Website refers to Regent Studies, accessible from www.regentstudies.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You may cancel Your order for access to the Membership Service within 14 days from the date of Your purchase and obtain a full refund by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org unless You have started to download any resources within the Membership Service. Once You have started to download any such resources, You cannot cancel Your order, and You will not receive a full or partial refund for Your order. By placing an order to subscribe to the Membership Service, You acknowledge and provide Your consent to this.
Upon receiving an email from You, we will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day we will receive Your refund request in a condition that You have not downloaded any of the resource.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com