AS / A' Level
- Age Limit - 16 to 18 years
- Maximum Students - 10 Students
- Weekly Lectures - Monday to Friday
- Daily Lectures - 2 Lectures
Are you looking for A’ Level tuition online?
The A' Level program has such a unique holistic curriculum, it is imperative to find tutors who are well-experienced & trained on the syllabus.
Cambridge A' Level is an internationally recognised qualification equivalent to UK GCE A' Levels.
Cambridge A’ Level is designed for an international audience. It is sensitive to the needs of different countries and for learners whose first language may not be English. You can choose from more than 40 subjects in any combination.
A' Level qualification assessment takes place at the end of the course and can include written, oral, coursework and practical assessment. This broadens opportunities for students to demonstrate their learning, particularly when their first language is not English.
Grades & Results
Grades are benchmarked using eight internationally recognised grades, A* to G, which have clear guidelines to explain the standard of achievement for each grade.
A' Level examination sessions occur twice a year, in June and November. Results are issued in August and January.
Regent Studies offers online preparation of all A' Level subjects to students who wish to appear in their exams.
Our professional teachers will take each specification and tailor their delivery of the subject for the needs of the students.
Why are Regent Studies’ live online lessons better than face-to-face lessons?
• Learn from Home No time & money wasted travelling or even getting ready
• Live & Interactive So your child will be able to ask and get immediate answers to all their queries
• Individual & personalised Lessons for your child
• Same tutor for the long term To maintain the crucial student-tutor bond unless you request a change
• Flexible duration 1 hour to 2 hours per lesson – you choose to suit your convenience.
• Share materials Freely share materials with a tutor (any questions/assessments/worksheets)
• No missed lessons In case tutor is unwell or on holiday we provide a replacement tutor or an alternate day for the missed class
Online Classes are kept to a minimum of students to ensure each student has ample attention. We offer a personal, engaging teaching experience where students can question their teachers during and after classes to ensure they have a solid understanding of the subjects. There is a maximum of five (10) students in one class.